Bright Light Marketing is an exciting, boutique advertising agency with a rapidly growing client base spanning across Mackay, the greater Whitsunday region and beyond. We currently have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our friendly and dedicated team. If you’re a result-driven person who has a passion for all things digital marketing, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a digital marketing specialist to join our team to develop Ad campaigns across Google and Social Advertising Platforms. Someone who is keen to apply their deep, working knowledge of Ad platforms and campaign management experience to purpose-drive client campaigns.
Some of the typical tasks you may encounter:
- Working across a range of client accounts, developing strategies, planning, managing, and optimising paid and organic campaigns and EDM programs to help our clients achieve their goals
- You will have the backing of our strategic and creative team to develop content, tie into wider marketing campaigns and push the boundaries on branding and messaging
- Be the key point of contact for clients and be responsible for scheduling work, setting timelines, and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Coordinating the implementation of marketing strategies using traditional, digital, and social channels
- Develop and manage Facebook, Instagram, and Google Marketing Campaigns
What we are looking for:
- Experience creating, managing, and reporting on digital marketing campaigns – (SEM: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager) – as well as paid social channels (primarily Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- A strong understanding of all social channels, and a passion for growing communities, along with the ability to create content – both visually and creatively written
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- High level of planning and organisation plus outstanding communication skills
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Please check out our socials before applying – Like and follow ✨
- Opportunities for growth, personal development, and career progression.
- Modern office in the heart of Mackay’s CBD with regular cake celebrations and staff meals
- Work in a fun, small, collaborative team
When submitting your application please include:
- Resume & Cover Letter
- Any portfolios or examples of prior work you would like us to see
We look forward to meeting you!