QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role you will have the following essential experience/skills:
- Experience creating social media content & managing social channels
- Tertiary qualifications in graphic design or relevant applied technical training
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in designing complete brand identities, from concept to final execution
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Motivated team player, with a positive attitude and a passion for continuous learning
- Confident in building rapport with team members and clients.
- Attention to detail and a focus for continual process improvement
- The ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task
- The ability to supply print ready finished art
- Unrestricted working rights in Australia
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, you will be working alongside a dynamic team of young, cutting-edge professionals on a variety of projects for a diverse client base. Work includes logo and brand design, packaging design, marketing collateral, and digital advertising campaigns – so a passion for all things design & brand is a must! We’re looking for someone with high attention to detail, who can self-manage the workload and deal directly with our clients when required. This role would suit someone with a minimum of 3 years experience in an agency or freelance settings, working across multiple projects, clients, and industries.
- Develop highly engaging digital and graphic design assets which support marketing initiatives and digital/social media campaigns.
- Assist with Social Media Management for a diverse range of clientele.
- Design creative assets for multi-channel marketing campaigns and initiatives, including landing pages, eDMs, social media graphics, display ads and banners, and website graphics
- Visually bring to life the content marketing strategy through the design of various creative assets
- Design creative assets for marketing collateral, including press print ads, signage, pull-up banners, flyers, brochures, fact sheets, and more
- Provide design support to other departments to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar graphics
- Establish digital graphic design solutions and templates that can be used across the creative team
- Ensure consistency of a variety of brands and creativity.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Please check out our socials before applying – Like and follow ✨
- Opportunities for growth, personal development, and career progression.
- Modern office in the heart of Mackay’s CBD with regular cake celebrations and staff meals
- Work in a fun, small, collaborative team
- Social Media Marketing
- Website design (WordPress)
- Video editing (After effects & Premier Pro)
- Working with a marketing team
- Social Media Marketing
When submitting your application please include:
- Resume & Cover Letter
- Any portfolios or examples of prior work you would like us to see
We look forward to meeting you!